And … we got married!
And there’s so much to write about that I don’t even know where to begin. Here’s the Cliff Notes version:
- I cussed while walking down the aisle. Yes, I’m classy like that.
- The ceremony was absolutely incredible.
- Lots of people traveled a long, long way to be with us.
- Some stuff was funny.
- Some family was insane.
- We’ve been hiding from the world for a week.
- We moved all of the furniture out of my house and have been unpacking our new house.
- I wouldn’t necessarily recommend moving as a honeymoon activity, but it works.
I’ll post stories and details. But for now? Here’s one of my favorite photos, with a caption courtesy of My Guy.
Cha Cha 5 minutes after the wedding. Letting herself go in record time.*
*For the record? My Guy brought my beloved slippers to the hotel. He obviously knows my idea of luxury.